- Why reading Cobol data files is hard and how we can help.
- Cobol DataViewer is an ultimate tool for Cobol data files reverse engineering.
It reads Cobol data files with known and unknown record layouts,
displays them, and converts them to non-Cobol formats.
DataViewer recovers valuable data from Cobol files even
if you do not have source of the Cobol program that wrote these files.
- Trial Version
- DataViewer free trial allows you to see first 50 records of the file.
- Buy DataViewer
- Yes, you can buy any of our tools by faxing in an order and
have it delivered by e-mail within 1-2 hours of your payment.
- DataViewer Manual and FAQ
- Describes DataViewer in detail and answers Frequently Asked Questions.
- Release News
- Highlights the recently implemented features.
- Data Conversion Service
- If using Data-Viewer appears to be too technical then
simply e-mail us your Cobol data files and
we will recover their record layouts and
convert them to CSV format.
- Partial Customer List
- Shows that a lot of companies like Siber DataReaders.
- allows you to read Cobol data files directly into
Crystal Reports -- a popular report generator by Seagate Software.
Data2Cr provides the highest possible speed of record reading.
Works with CR ver 8.5 or earlier.
- DataAccess COM
- is a library that you can use to read Cobol data files
directly into your COM-enabled application in VB, C++ or Java.
We do not use ODBC or OLE DB layers, so this library is really fast.
All Cobol data types are converted to COM data types.
- DataAccess C++ Library
- is the lower-level file reading library that is used in all DataReaders.
- Other Cobol Products
- Include CobolTransformer and Cobol cource conversion tools based on it.